By Tania Ho
April 7, 2020
Welcome to Day 7 of your 7-day chakra home retreat challenge! It’s the last day!
Today we move up to our top of our head – the Crown Chakra.
The topic of the crown chakra is about our connection to the Divine, the Universe or whatever name you feel comfortable to use to describe the higher intelligence all around us, the mystery and the sacredness of life.
When our crown chakra is balanced, we feel connected with the Universe and everything around us. We know that we are not left alone here on Earth, and that the Universe has our back and we are always supported and loved.
I hope you will enjoy today’s challenge and activities as suggested below. You can refer to Today’s Resources section for more ideas or you can let me know what works for you so I can add to the list for future home retreat challengers.
Remember, our goal for our home retreat is to take this opportunity to practice mindfulness in our daily life and to tune into ourselves.
As always, if you have any questions, feedback, or any sharing, feel free to email me here.
Day 7: Crown Chakra
Begin your day with your morning spiritual practices.
Please refer to today’s resources section at the end of this article for yoga and meditation that you can access online.
- YOGA / EXERCISE: 15 minutes
- MEDITATION: 5 minutes
- JOURNALING: 10 minutes
Know that the Universe is always here to support you. Ask and know that you will always receive the answer at the right time.
- Free Yoga Nidra audio by Xiu Nature Connections (Youmin Yap): https://xiunatureconnections.com/gifts
- Live tea ceremony session with Global Tea Hut: https://youtu.be/jbWkFuHxorg
- Walking a “Finger” labyrinth: http://www.pilgrimpaths.co.uk/page35.html
- What is my purpose? Vlog by Sonia Choquette: https://soniachoquette.net/blog/what-is-my-purpose/
- Meditation for kids by Headspace: https://www.headspace.com/meditation/kids
- Guided meditation for kids | Peace Out by Cosmic Kids Yoga (youtube): https://youtu.be/HtYIQiXyrsE
- Guided meditation for children | The Gratitude Tree by New Horizon (youtube): https://youtu.be/64QzBuhsyuk
- Free 15-minute yoga class @seaflowyoga (Instagram): https://www.instagram.com/seaflowyoga/
- Free 30-40 minutes Yoga Videos by Yoga with Adriene (youtube): https://yogawithadriene.com/free-yoga-videos/
- 15-minute Crown chakra healing meditation @seaflowyoga (Instagram): https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-nCodaD4fG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
- Free 10-minute Online Chakra Meditation (youtube): https://youtu.be/jeGT1VXwfx4
- Headspace App for free meditations: https://www.headspace.com/headspace-meditation-app
- Rebecca Campbell’s “Spend More Time With Your Soul 21 Days of Group Devotion” (Free Facebook videos): https://www.facebook.com/rebeccathoughts/
- Quick easy read on “How to Journal for Self-Improvement” by Darius Foroux : https://dariusforoux.com/how-to-journal/
- Katie Dalebout: Journal Writing 101 (free to watch all 8 classes until 9 April): https://shop.mybluprint.com/other/classes/journal-writing-101-transcend-the-everyday/754554?SSAID=1820741&sscid=31k4_jqltk&sasClickId=31k4_jqltk&cr_linkid=ShareASale_Banner_ShareASale&cr_maid=46579&cr_source=ShareASale&cr_medium=ShareASale
- Email Tania below or DM us via Instagram @musefloweretreat for any questions, feedback, or just emotional support.
Got more questions about getting started with meditation?
Feel free to share your feedback or questions with me.
Know someone who may enjoy reading this article too?
Please feel free to share it with them.
About Tania Ho
Museflower founder and owner Tania Ho is a Hong Kong native who now makes her home at the retreat in Chiang Rai, where she is actively involved in all aspects of running the property.
Tania is trained in a number of holistic therapies including Bach Flower Remedies, Hado Counseling, Magnified Healing and Reiki. She serves as an intuitive healer and retreat facilitator to help guide people back to their center. She currently offers private Soul Card Reading and Intuitive Healing sessions, and teaches various wellness classes and workshops at Museflower Retreat & Spa.
Museflower Retreat & Spa provides a quiet space for city people who feel stressed out, disconnected and tired an opportunity to get away, slow down and learn to reconnect to themselves again. To receive a free 500THB credit voucher to use towards your next retreat or spa booking at Museflower, subscribe to our newsletter and claim your free gift here.