A peaceful space where city people who feel stressed, disconnected, and tired can get away, slow down and learn to reconnect to themselves again.
For those who are interested in wellness and love nature, Museflower Retreat & Spa is an all-inclusive vegetarian retreat and wellness center in Chiang Rai, Thailand, offering holistic healing, learning, and natural living practices.
We host yoga, meditation, spa and wellness retreats, creative workshops, trainings and wellness events. Guests love our delicious vegetarian cuisine, picked fresh from our on-site organic farm. Our Museflower Spa offers some of the most professional, high quality natural Thai spa treatments in Chiang Rai.
We welcome all travelers who want a mindfully green, earth-friendly, health-conscious place to rest while visiting and exploring Chiang Rai.
Announcement: We Are Now Reopened with 25% OFF till 30 Sep 2020!
Museflower Retreat & Spa is now reopened!
We are excited to offer our VIP rate 25% OFF on our retreat packages, room bookings, spa treatments (except spa journeys), wellness activities, practitioner sessions, and shop products (except extra drinks and snacks).
Our flexible booking cancellation policy is also in place, that means:
- Pay upon arrival (no prepayment required)
- No cancellation charge at all
Free free to email us at [email protected] for more information and booking.
Flexible Booking Policy: June – September 2020 Bookings
In face of many uncertainties, we want to be more flexible for our guests to plan their retreat holiday at Museflower. We are adjusting our cancellation and booking policy temporarily as follows:
From June to September 2020, we will offer the following:
- If you want to make a new booking at Museflower from June to September 2020, you can make the payment upon arrival, instead of a full pre-payment 14 days prior to your arrival.
- If you cancel your booking in June to September 2020 last minute, there will be no cancellation charge levied.
We hope this new temporary policy can give you some peace of mind and can help make your travel planning easier.
Should you have any questions or concerns with our temporary cancellation and booking policy, feel free to email us directly.
New Preventative Measures for COVID-19
Last updated on 1 July 2020
- Travel History & Health Declaration Form: All guests entering the premises of Museflower Retreat & Spa will be required to fill out our travel history and health declaration form prior or upon arrival.
- Temperature check: All guests’ body temperature will be taken upon arrival (only one time). If guests feel unwell during their stay, please inform our staff as soon as possible so we can help you seek medical attention.
- Face masks: All staff are required to wear face masks in guest areas, except during wellness classes and in the garden area. Guests will not be required to wear face masks within the premises of Museflower Retreat & Spa unless specified otherwise.
- Pool Use: All guests are now asked to reserve the time to use our swimming pool at our Reception. Each booking is limited to a maximum of 1 hour (guest may make multiple bookings). First come first serve. Please use the pool towel provided in your guest room or ask for one at our Reception.
- Wellness Classes: All guests are now required to book our wellness class in advance with our Reception, as each class is only limited to no more than 10 people. If you have booked under our retreat package, you will be automatically booked into the wellness classes included in your package. Cancellation charge applies to all classes if guests cancel after 5pm of the day before or no-show (100% of class price is charged).
- Spa wet facilities: All guests are asked to reserve in advance for using our spa wet facilities (mineral bath and herbal steam). The maximum time of each session is 45 minutes.
- Buffet services temporarily suspended: We have now changed to serve our 3 lacto/ovo vegetarian meals as set menu. Guests can refer to our weekly menu in our Soul Food Corner. If you prefer something else, please let our Kitchen team know and we will try our best to accommodate.
Free 500THB Discount Voucher for Your Next Retreat Holiday
Subscribe to Museflower Retreat & Spa’s community newsletter for exclusive offers, upcoming retreats, and useful health & wellness articles.
Check This Out
What They’re Saying About Us
“Retreat From Urban Stress in a Calming, Healthy Environment”SHANGHAI DAILYApril 26, 2017
“Connecting with My Inner Self at Museflower Retreat & Spa”YOGA JOURNAL SINGAPOREJanuary 11, 2017
“Holistic Festival”THE BANGKOK POSTSeptember 26, 2016
“Thailand’s Top 10 Yoga & Wellness Retreats”ASIASPA HK & SEASept/Oct 2016
All Year Round Retreats
Eliminate your stress and learn to reconnect to yourselves again.
Spa Thailand Getaway Package
Let our Thai natural spa retreat be your place to nurture and refresh yourself among Chiang Rai’s tranquil lakes and rice fields.
(3 / 5 / 7 nights)
RENT MUSEFLOWER FOR YOUR GROUP RETREAT
Need a tranquil, healthy green place to hold your group retreat, training course, or workshop?
Museflower Retreat & Spa welcomes practitioners, teachers, non-religious organizations and companies to rent our facilities. Create and design your retreat or workshop relating to health and wellness, writing, photography, creative teaching, training, corporate retreat, and more. Let your retreat ideas come to life at this beautiful and natural location…
PEOPLE LOVE MUSEFLOWER RETREAT
Museflower Retreat is a beautiful and humble hideaway with so much to offer. We had the most relaxing and special time here. Everything at Museflower reminds us how kind and generous Nature has been.GRACE, MALAYSIA
Great Ambience. Lovely Team. Really a retreat feeling experience, to relax and reconnect with nature, and a great variety of spa treatments.NIKORN, THAILAND
Great yoga retreat. Excellent instructor. The retreat facilities are nice, quiet ad very natural. The food was terrific. Thanks to the whole staff!MICHAEL, USA
The environment is conducive to relaxation. The food is healthy. The staff is helpful and professional.MAY, HK
It’s been a wonderful, peaceful stay, so tranquil. I would like to repeat my experience and come back.STEVEN, HK