December 2020 Class Schedule
Museflower Retreat & Spa is a place where city people who feel stressed, disconnected and tired can slow down, recharge, and reconnect to themselves again by first reconnecting with nature.
For those interested in wellness and love nature, Museflower Retreat & Spa is an all-inclusive cozy retreat center in peaceful Chiang Rai, Thailand.
We offer healing, learning, and natural living practices and host yoga, meditation, wellness, and healing retreats with our resident and visiting practitioners. Our retreat center is ideal for creative workshops and trainings; spa therapies; and eating the freshest, nutritious organic vegetarian cuisine.
You don’t need to be a yogi, health nut or stressed urbanite to join us! We welcome all travelers who want a mindfully green, health-conscious place to stay while visiting and exploring Chiang Rai.
Museflower Retreat & Spa was created specifically as a holistic wellness sanctuary by founder Tania Ho, a wellness professional who combines her international spa industry experience with the therapeutic skills of professional holistic experts. This is a place that nurtures creativity and promotes well-being.
VIP sale 25% extended till December 2020!
We are extending our VIP rate 25% OFF on our retreat packages, room bookings in our green season rate, spa treatments (except spa journeys), wellness activities, practitioner sessions, and shop products (except extra drinks and snacks) for all our guests until December 2020.
Our flexible booking cancellation policy is also extended, that means:
- Pay upon arrival (no prepayment required)
- No cancellation charge at all
Free free to email us at [email protected] for more information and booking.
Are you visiting our spa for the first time?
Enjoy a one-time 50% discount on our Museflower spa treatments (massages, body scrubs, body wraps, facials) and enjoy free use of our spa wet facilities.
For more details, visit our Spa Promotion page here
In face of many uncertainties, we decide to extend our flexible booking policy for our guests to plan their retreat holiday at Museflower. We are adjusting our cancellation and booking policy temporarily as follows:
From June to December 2020, we will offer the following:
- If you want to make a new booking at Museflower from June to December 2020, you can make the payment upon arrival, instead of a full pre-payment 14 days prior to your arrival.
- If you cancel your booking in June to December 2020 last minute, there will be no cancellation charge levied.
We hope this new temporary policy can give you some peace of mind and can help make your travel planning easier.
Should you have any questions or concerns with our temporary cancellation and booking policy, feel free to email us directly.
- Travel History & Health Declaration Form: All guests entering the premises of Museflower Retreat & Spa will be required to fill out our travel history and health declaration form prior or upon arrival.
- Temperature check: All guests’ body temperature will be taken upon arrival (only one time). If guests feel unwell during their stay, please inform our staff as soon as possible so we can help you seek medical attention.
- Face masks: All staff are required to wear face masks in guest areas, except during wellness classes and in the garden area. Guests will not be required to wear face masks within the premises of Museflower Retreat & Spa unless specified otherwise.
- Maximum Capacity at Pool: Our current maximum capacity at our pool is 6 people. Only outside guests are required to make a reservation to use our pool facilities. In-house guests have priority to enjoy our pool anytime. Please use the pool towel provided in your guest room or ask for one at our Reception.
- Wellness Classes: All guests are now required to book our wellness class in advance with our Reception, as each class is only limited to no more than 10 people. If you have booked under our retreat package, you will be automatically enrolled into the wellness classes included in your package. Cancellation charge applies to all classes if guests cancel after 5pm of the day before or no-show (100% of class price is charged).
- Spa wet facilities: All guests are asked to reserve in advance for using our spa wet facilities (mineral bath and herbal steam). The maximum time of each session is 45 minutes. The current maximum capacity at our male spa wet facilities is 4 people and at our female spa wet facilities is 8 people.
- Buffet services temporarily suspended: We have now changed to serve our 3 lacto/ovo vegetarian meals as set menu. Guests can refer to our weekly menu in our Soul Food Corner. If you prefer something else, please let our Kitchen team know and we will try our best to accommodate.
ASIASPA HK & SEA, Sept/Oct 2016
“No 1. Museflower is Chiang Rai’s first and leading professional wellness center and features Thailand’s first Himalayan crystal salt all-natural swimming pool (no chlorine). Offering a Hatha-focused yoga retreat, programmes are tailored for the individual depending on length of stay.”
Need a tranquil, healthy green place to hold your group retreat, training course, or workshop?
Museflower Retreat & Spa welcomes practitioners, teachers, organizations and companies to rent our facilities. Create and design your retreat or workshop relating to health and wellness, writing, photography, creative teaching, training, corporate retreat, and more. Let your retreat ideas come to life at this beautiful and natural location…
A little yoga escape in Chiang Rai’s green hills can do wonders to unwind your body and mind.
Let our Thai natural spa retreat be your place to nurture and refresh yourself among Chiang Rai’s tranquil lakes and rice fields.
Enjoy a night at Museflower to enjoy our lacto-ovo vegetarian food and wellness activity at your own pace.