“Dare to be Happy” is our soul retreat break to help busy people recharge in nature – and remind us that we can choose to be happy at any stage in life’s journey.
We can get so used to our hectic daily routines that we forget to take time out to enjoy life’s simple joys.
As busy adults, it often feels like we need to give ourselves “permission” to relax … telling ourselves that only after we have the money, the time, the ideal partner, the dream job, and perfect health, then we can finally be happy. Then we can finally enjoy our lives – or what’s left of it.
So we’ve designed this retreat to remind you that happiness is a state of mind, and that there’s an inner well of joy within you, that you can tap into anytime.
By spending time to connect with nature, and learning to receive support from the Universe, we can lean into joy, celebrate where we are now, and embrace new adventures to come.
✔ Labyrinth walks for grounding, meditation and tuning into your intuition
✔ Fire release ceremony
✔ Restorative yoga class
✔ Tai Chi and Qi Gong class
✔ Shamanic journeys to connect with your power animal and inner teacher
✔ Cacao ceremony
✔ Kirtan (chanting)
✔ Sound bath
✔ Nature Mandala
- Feel recharged and energized for the new year ahead
- Experience more joy and bliss through connecting with nature and chanting
- Release any limiting beliefs that stop you from experiencing joy in your life
- Be open to receive from your spiritual support team
- Gain insights on your life path
- Learn new wellness tools in a light-hearted and fun way
Dare to be extraordinary.”
Day 1: December 26, 2022 (Mon) – Grounding – Earth + Water
Day 2: December 27, 2022 (Tue) – Releasing – Water + Fire
Day 3: December 28, 2022 (Weds) – Harnessing – Fire + Air
Day 4: December 29, 2022 (Thu) – Integration – Air + Earth
from the busyness of life
- Three nights of accommodation with 3 lacto-ovo vegetarian meals per room night
- Dare to be Happy Soul Retreat program classes
- One “Smooth as Silk” Spa Package 90 mins (signature massage + mini silk cocoon facial) at Museflower Spa
- Complimentary gift bag
- Roundtrip airport or bus terminal pickup in Chiang Rai
- Complimentary wireless internet access at public areas
- Complimentary access to Himalayan crystal salt water swimming pool
- Complimentary access to Museflower Spa’s Wet Facilities (herbal steam + mineral bath) from 9am-9pm
✗ Other group wellness classes or holistic sessions, and spa treatments apart from the sessions listed in the inclusions
✗ Personal expenses such as transportation, flight, visa, gratuity, etc.
*All rates are quoted in Thai baht per person per night, inclusive of government taxes and are subject to change without prior notice.
Please note that no service charge is applied. If you are happy with our service, kindly leave a gratuity by the reception.
Early Bird Offer:
No longer available
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
All reservations must be guaranteed with a 50% deposit three days prior to arrival date.
Cancellation charge is applied if the reservation is cancelled within 3 days of arrival date, and no refund will be issued for all deposits paid.
In the exception case of extraordinary events, such as COVID-19, medical emergencies, travel restrictions, and natural disasters, all deposits paid can be used as credit towards any future bookings, valid for 6 months from the date of cancellation.
The center reserves the right to release non-guaranteed reservations at anytime with notification given to our guests.
Should any of the facilitators have any emergencies and would need to postpone or cancel the program, and replacements cannot be found, all deposits paid to Museflower Retreat & Spa will be refunded 100%.
Contact us for any other questions or information needed to help make your decision.
- 10% discount at The Museflower Boutique (except consignment products)
- 15% discount for additional spa treatment, holistic therapies by resident practitioners, and private or group wellness activities from spa menu (exclude workshops, bicycle rentals, visiting practitioners)
- 10% discount for additional room night from regular room rate
- Cycling around our natural surroundings and visit our big lake
- Holistic healing sessions with resident or visiting practitioners
- Explore Chiang Rai town’s night bazaar, cafes and restaurant
Our Museflower “Dare to be Happy” Soul Retreat is designed to mainly help you recharge in nature through labyrinth walks, connect with your spiritual support team for guidance, and to experience joy and bliss through chanting and healing ceremonies with nature.
Our Museflower “Dare to be Happy” Soul Retreat is once-in-a-lifetime retreat happening this December 26 to 29, 2022. We will have four teachers coming together in this retreat to hold space for you and to go on this journey of joy-discovery. This retreat consists of 19.5 hours of classes, whereas our Yoga Retreat program consists of 9.5 hours of classes only.
This retreat is absolutely suitable for beginners! In fact it is designed FOR beginners, so you do not need any experience of anything to join. All you need is an open mind and an open heart.
Please contact us through our contact form or call us at +66-(0)-93-137-0414 to check for room availability directly. A 50% deposit is required to confirm your reservation and you can pay via Paypal, credit card, cash or bank transfer.
Yes, you would need to stay at Museflower Retreat & Spa to join this retreat, as our rate is already inclusive of accommodation. There are some classes of the retreat program that are open to outside guests. You can refer to our wellness activity schedule here for the classes available to join.
We offer delicious, organic lacto/ovo vegetarian Thai/Asian set meals (or buffet depending on number of guests), three meals a day.
Fresh produce is picked straight from our own on-site Aquaponics system and organic garden, and we source locally as much as possible.
We offer complimentary ozonized, chemical-free pure drinking water, herbal tea and healthy fruit snacks throughout the day.
Vegan or gluten-free option is available upon request. Please let us know upon reservation if you have food allergies or special dietary requirements.
If your children require special dietary needs, please inform us upon reservation so we can prepare accordingly.
For more information about our food as part of the retreat experience, visit our page here.
Complimentary wireless internet access is available in public areas, such as the lobby, our restaurant Soul Food Corner, and by the pool lounge. Please ask for the password.
However, we recommend our guests to turn off their electronic gadgets as much as possible during your stay to fully enjoy and engage in the natural surroundings and the present moment.
Visit our complete FAQ page for more information about the Museflower Retreat & Spa experience.