By Tania Ho
April 6, 2020
Welcome to Day 6 of your 7-day chakra home retreat challenge! We’re almost there!
Today we move up to our forehead – the Third Eye Chakra.
The topic of the third eye chakra is about our intuition, and a clarity of vision about our life here on Mother Earth.
When our third eye chakra is balanced, we trust our intuition and listen to our inner voice, and act upon it. We have clarity of what we are here to do and use our wisdom and thinking brain to carry out our soul’s purpose.
I hope you will enjoy today’s challenge and activities as suggested below. You can refer to Today’s Resources section for more ideas or you can let me know what works for you so I can add to the list for future home retreat challengers.
Remember, our goal for our home retreat is to take this opportunity to practice mindfulness in our daily life and to tune into ourselves.
As always, if you have any questions, feedback, or any sharing, feel free to email me here.
Begin your day with your morning spiritual practices.
Please refer to today’s resources section at the end of this article for yoga and meditation that you can access online.
- YOGA / EXERCISE: 15 minutes
- MEDITATION: 5 minutes
- JOURNALING: 10 minutes
Listen to your inner voice and your intuition. Allow your intuition to guide you. You will be surprised (in a pleasant way I hope!)
- Listen to Jim Kwik’s podcash to learn about the superpowers of your brain: https://jimkwik.com/category/podcast/
- 5 tips to learn how to trust your intuition by Zenned Out: https://zennedout.com/5-tips-to-learn-how-to-trust-your-intuition/
- 7 powerful journal prompts to help you tap into your intuition by Lauren Frontiera: https://www.laurenfrontiera.com/blog/7-powerful-journal-prompts-to-help-you-tap-into-your-intuition
- Emily Norris’s 10 Rainy Day Activities with Kids (Youtube): https://www.youtube.com/embed/KyBiklz1DSw
- Free 15-minute yoga class @seaflowyoga (Instagram): https://www.instagram.com/seaflowyoga/
- Free 30-40 minutes Yoga Videos by Yoga with Adriene (youtube): https://yogawithadriene.com/free-yoga-videos/
- Free 10-minute Online Chakra Meditation (youtube): https://www.youtube.com/embed/jeGT1VXwfx4
- Headspace App for free meditations: https://www.headspace.com/headspace-meditation-app
- Rebecca Campbell’s “Spend More Time With Your Soul 21 Days of Group Devotion” (Free Facebook videos): https://www.facebook.com/rebeccathoughts/
- Quick easy read on “How to Journal for Self-Improvement” by Darius Foroux : https://dariusforoux.com/how-to-journal/
- Katie Dalebout: Journal Writing 101 (free to watch all 8 classes until 9 April): https://shop.mybluprint.com/other/classes/journal-writing-101-transcend-the-everyday/754554?SSAID=1820741&sscid=31k4_jqltk&sasClickId=31k4_jqltk&cr_linkid=ShareASale_Banner_ShareASale&cr_maid=46579&cr_source=ShareASale&cr_medium=ShareASale
- Email Tania below or DM us via Instagram @musefloweretreat for any questions, feedback, or just emotional support.