By Tania Ho
April 7, 2020
Welcome to Day 7 of your 7-day chakra home retreat challenge! It’s the last day!
Today we move up to our top of our head – the Crown Chakra.
The topic of the crown chakra is about our connection to the Divine, the Universe or whatever name you feel comfortable to use to describe the higher intelligence all around us, the mystery and the sacredness of life.
When our crown chakra is balanced, we feel connected with the Universe and everything around us. We know that we are not left alone here on Earth, and that the Universe has our back and we are always supported and loved.
I hope you will enjoy today’s challenge and activities as suggested below. You can refer to Today’s Resources section for more ideas or you can let me know what works for you so I can add to the list for future home retreat challengers.
Remember, our goal for our home retreat is to take this opportunity to practice mindfulness in our daily life and to tune into ourselves.
As always, if you have any questions, feedback, or any sharing, feel free to email me here.
Begin your day with your morning spiritual practices.
Please refer to today’s resources section at the end of this article for yoga and meditation that you can access online.
- YOGA / EXERCISE: 15 minutes
- MEDITATION: 5 minutes
- JOURNALING: 10 minutes
Know that the Universe is always here to support you. Ask and know that you will always receive the answer at the right time.
- Free Yoga Nidra audio by Xiu Nature Connections (Youmin Yap): https://xiunatureconnections.com/gifts
- Live tea ceremony session with Global Tea Hut: https://www.youtube.com/embed/jbWkFuHxorg
- Walking a “Finger” labyrinth: http://www.pilgrimpaths.co.uk/page35.html
- What is my purpose? Vlog by Sonia Choquette: https://soniachoquette.net/blog/what-is-my-purpose/
- Meditation for kids by Headspace: https://www.headspace.com/meditation/kids
- Guided meditation for kids | Peace Out by Cosmic Kids Yoga (youtube): https://www.youtube.com/embed/HtYIQiXyrsE
- Guided meditation for children | The Gratitude Tree by New Horizon (youtube): https://www.youtube.com/embed/64QzBuhsyuk
- Free 15-minute yoga class @seaflowyoga (Instagram): https://www.instagram.com/seaflowyoga/
- Free 30-40 minutes Yoga Videos by Yoga with Adriene (youtube): https://yogawithadriene.com/free-yoga-videos/
- 15-minute Crown chakra healing meditation @seaflowyoga (Instagram): https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-nCodaD4fG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
- Free 10-minute Online Chakra Meditation (youtube): https://www.youtube.com/embed/jeGT1VXwfx4
- Headspace App for free meditations: https://www.headspace.com/headspace-meditation-app
- Rebecca Campbell’s “Spend More Time With Your Soul 21 Days of Group Devotion” (Free Facebook videos): https://www.facebook.com/rebeccathoughts/
- Quick easy read on “How to Journal for Self-Improvement” by Darius Foroux : https://dariusforoux.com/how-to-journal/
- Katie Dalebout: Journal Writing 101 (free to watch all 8 classes until 9 April): https://shop.mybluprint.com/other/classes/journal-writing-101-transcend-the-everyday/754554?SSAID=1820741&sscid=31k4_jqltk&sasClickId=31k4_jqltk&cr_linkid=ShareASale_Banner_ShareASale&cr_maid=46579&cr_source=ShareASale&cr_medium=ShareASale
- Email Tania below or DM us via Instagram @musefloweretreat for any questions, feedback, or just emotional support.